Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter break
My winter break was better than i expected it to be. I had a lot of fun and i visited many places. For the first two weeks i volunteered at St. Francis in the Family Life Center department. It was nice to get to know the nurses a little more and to get comfortable with that area. I often made new friends… some that were even in college. They are all very unique persons. I also learned that i'm the youngest one there compared to all the other helpers. Overall it was a nice but tiring experience and i can't wait to go back. The last week of winter break i decided to take a break from volunteering and decided to relax. I went shopping, i spend some quality time with my family, and i got to try new things.  One day that i remember being the funnest was christmas eve. My Auntie came , my grandma came, and my uncle came. It was something different from the previous years but it was a day to remember. That day we ate all types of food my favorites were the flan and the pizza.  I was happy to receive the gifts that i got and the smiles i bought on to my family members faces. The last event that was out of this world was the fifteen of one of my old friends. I got the chance to see them again and this time it was fun. I enjoyed that night because i got to catch up with them and be a part of a big moment like this one. Overall it was good to have a little break from all the work but now that i'm here it feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment