Tuesday, January 24, 2017

+Plagiarism Reflection 

1. Always wrong because it is theft and fraud.
2. Providing the full source for a quotation.
3. False 
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. When i refer to my own papers that i have previously written.
8. When using information from crowd-sourced sources, like Wikipedia, because they are in the public domain.
9. Summarize the text in your own words and then cite it.
10. Both
11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties.
12. Both unethical collaboration and plagiarism.
13. All of the above






kid president things we should say more often :

20. Thank you
19.Excuse me
18.Here's a surprise corn dog i bought you because your my friend.
17. I'm sorry.
16.I forgive you.
15. you can do it!
14. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
13.Please
12. Everything is going to be okay.
11.Aw! you got me a corn dog too? you shouldn't have buddy
10.I don't know 
9. Your so awesome i named my boat after you.
8. You're so awesome i legally change my name to yours.
7. hello, person I've never met before! here's a high-five!
6. my sports team isn't always the best sports team
5. nothing
4. i disagree with you, but i still like you as a person who is a human being and i will treat you like that because if i didn't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it's lame.
3.Sometimes you just gotta scream.
2. Life is tough, but so are you.
1. Something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment