Friday, January 20, 2017

“ make your passion your profession “
My passion is getting creative and finding or discovering something that looks great. I like to play with colors and any materials one could possibly find. I like this because it lets me express myself in a way that no one could understand but me. I can make my passion become a profession by starting a business maybe, where people can come and get creative there self. Or i can find a profession that requires creativity and designing things. Education that is required for this is to finish highschool and if i’m going to start a business then take college courses on that subject for a degree in it. The education requirements may vary because there are many jobs that require you to creative...like a fashion designer.Some skills that are required is for you to have an open mind. Make up new patterns because sometimes they get old. Most important use your imagination because that’s where all the ideas come from.
Another word of advice have a backup plan because who knows if it’s going to work. I have to be positive that things will work out and always try.

Reflection:  In order to make my passion a profession i am willing to do everything. I probably will work hard to earn the money need to start it but once it’s has began there is no stopping my passion. I like to tell people out there to follow there dreams even though they may seem out of reach you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment