Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation
1.I like this class because it makes you think about life and making the right choices. This class is like a place where you can find the advice to all your questions. I also like that we have the opportunity to learn how to use technology and that we get to share with our classmates. This class gives me insight on the things that are bad and shows me how to turn them good.
2. Somethings that i didn’t like about this class was that it was too quiet at times. In other words there wasn’t much participation from the students. Another thing that i didn’t like was the time limit we had to write things. I wouldn’t have enough time to process my thoughts.
3.Some recommendations i have for this class is to encourage the students on participating. Also giving us at least 5 minutes to discuss the prompt before writing about it.
4.A highlight in this class was getting to know more about the people in here and learning more about my teacher. It showed me how we all can make mistakes and not make them again.
5.yes, i feel like i did the best that i could in this class. I tried hard to answer the prompt but something that i need to work on in this class is my participation and my typing.  I feel like i can do a bit better on both areas and next semester i plan to do so.
6.yes, when i have time at the beginning or at the end of the day i do some thinking. I look at my goals and i plan how am i going to do that. I believe that little by little i’ll reach my destination.
7.yes, i'm committed to being a ctr person. The reason for this is, when you're a better person things tend to go better for you. So being as better person will help me stay away from trouble and bring new opportunities to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment