Friday, October 14, 2016

Success statement of the day
“ If your so-called friends urge you to do anything wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you have to stand alone. Have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow.”- Thomas S. Monson
To me this is a very empowering quote that tells me if your friends are truly your friends they wouldn’t put you through any danger. In other words your friends, the people who are suppose to be there for are doing the opposite of what’s right then you did wrong in choosing them. Your friends are suppose to be an example for you,someone to look upon for advice, not someone who is doing wrong and that’s leading you through the wrong path.We sometimes miss judge people, people who look like their bad may not be and and people who look nice may not be nice. I guess that when we're making friends we don’t really think about it, and it’s ok. So what i'm trying to say
Is that if your friends aren’t helping you their not really your friends. If they’re putting you into a conundrum the only right thing to do is ebb from the situation. It may feel weird and you may be lonely but it’s better to by yourself then to have bad company, that’s a a saying i once heard.
If i were to think about i was once in a situation just  like this and i walked away from it because i have respect for myself. I don’t want to be with people who want me to do bad but those who want me to show my best.
Example: My sister has some very different friends and sometimes they would encourage her to do bad. What happen was that i encourage her to find new friends and she did. They now set an example for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment