Monday, September 12, 2016

"when i do good, i feel good. when i do bad, i feel bad ." Abraham Lincoln
To me, this quote means that whether you do good or bad determines the way you feel. I think that everybody tries to be good but occasionally there's a time when we decide to be bad. When were bad we have the guilt of being caught and the tormenting thoughts of the problems that may arise.In other words you can't feel good of doing bad because you know the difference between right and wrong. you were raised to know the difference and to try your best in being the best person you can be.I for instance always try my best to be good because i feel good about it and i have less worries. i have less worries because i know that i did good and the only consequence of that turn into a positive outcome. I get what abraham lincoln is trying to say, and it's so simple to understand. so, overall  be good because you will feel good about being good. yes, there may be a time when you are challenged to be bad but as long as you have perseverance , you are bound to overcome it. Do good because it's the right thing to do.
Example: i feel good when i do good.An example of this is i study hard and i get a good grade. a good grade makes me proud and makes me feel good about my hard work.when i do bad i feel bad an example of this would be that one time when i forgot to study and i got a bad grade.i felt terrible because it isn't like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment