Wednesday, September 28, 2016

“ Be yourself and stand out, because that’s what makes you unique from everyone else. Your unique traits are your strength so embrace them...”- Sandy Garciau.jpeg
I choose to write this quote because i believe  that it’s important to be yourself and to really express it. Some people may find that their unique traits make them weak or weird but, i believe it makes you strong. I think those unique traits show people who you are and the specialty of your personality. Let’s just say that some people don’t really express themselves like they really want to because their afraid of being judged or they lack the confidence.I know someone who doesn’t have the confidence or the courage to show who they really are and this is for her and for all the other people who try to be someone they aren’t. I want people to be who they are and to actually show it. Leave a little of something every where you go and people will remember you as just so because you stood out to them from everyone else. So next time wear a crazy hat, smile at a person, or do something remarkable. There are so many things i can say about this quote but the most important thing that i want you to think about is who are you. Once you have truly answered that question will you be able to express who you are. So remember you're unique not weird and that’s your strength and not your weakness.

My example to you : Somebody i know can really sing but they don’t believe me and she tries to hide it. She sang to me and my other friends once and i was happy that she had embraced herself. I was glad that she confronted her fears and she did it. She just sang that one time and no other time but her voice is a unique talent of hers and i think sh should embrace it.

13 comments:

  1. I agree with you that everyone should be themselves, I like how you in enforce this quote wit h yourself everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that everyone should be themselves, I like how you in enforce this quote wit h yourself everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that everyone should be themselves, I like how you in enforce this quote wit h yourself everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your quote it's inspiring to me nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your quote it's inspiring to me nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.....This is amazing, very inspiring!!! I love this quote so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.....This is amazing, very inspiring!!! I love this quote so much!!!

    ReplyDelete