Friday, September 16, 2016

''true wealth is of the heart, not of the purse." pathros
To me this means that your actions and giving to the community counts more than having everything and never giving back. So in my words what i think pathros is trying to say is that those random acts of kindness are valued more in life than having all the money in the world and not doing nothing with it.In other words your only truely wealthy when you give to others because the more you give the more you get. If you don't give anything you are likely not getting anything in return. And sometimes you may find it hard to spend because your money doesn't last you very long. I have learned not to be selfish and to share with others the things that i can. I do this because when you share things somehow last longer and you have that happy feeling that some else could experience or do something that your doing.I want to challenge you that for the next opportunity you get share what you have and don't be selfish about. It can be as little as a smile or even a hug and you'll probably feel great too.So in the words of pathros " true wealth is of the heart, not of the pursue.". And in my words if you give you get and if you don't give you don't get.
Example: I use to the opposite of what pathros would say. I would not share and never give, and to me things never lasted long enough. until one day my mom told me that if you share things would last longer. I didn't believe her because how was it going to last longer if i gave a piece to all of my sisters.I tried her method and it actually worked i shared and i felt good about it. I gave to my sisters and they gave back to me another day by sharing their treat with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment