Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Neurosurgeon 
Their job is to diagnose patients with neurological disorders and to design a treatment for them. A neurological disorder is a diseases of the brain spinal cord and nerves that conjoin them together. 
Duties and responsibilities:  
  • Diagnose patients 
  • Oversee the recovery of the patients 
  • Give proper treatment 
  • Operates the patients 
  • Stay updated on the latest surgical techniques. 
Salary: The median is said to be $564,394 annually. 
Education: You need to earn a Bachelor's degree which usually takes 3 to 4 years of college/university. Something you can major on that will benefit you is the pre-med careers or another related major like in biology. After all of this you must take the MCAT test and then get accepted into medical school. Medical school is usually another 4 years and in the last two you get to earn more experience. 
Demand or need for this profession: This job is said to grow 14%. 
Image 
Reflection: I wouldn't want to be one because it has to do with something critical and I would most likely be frighten by the sight of it. This job is great but it's not fit for me. I will think about it because maybe I'll change my mind as I grow older. 


No comments:

Post a Comment