Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving week
qwer.jpgMy thanksgiving break was average, in the sense of fun. I mostly worked at the post partum department at a hospital and got the chance to hang out with my work buddies. That same week i visited my mom’s friend,she makes some pretty good food. Most of the time i was bored with nothing to do. There was this one night that was unique unlike the others. I went outside and laid down to watch the stars. The best part of my break was spending more time with my family. I got to hang out with my sisters more and that’s something that i miss doing. Another remarkable experience i lived through during my break was that on thanksgiving we went to my grandma’s house. There my sister pushed me around the blocks in my grandma’s chair. It was fun because i never did something like it before. In that moment i felt full of life and at some points she would break and i would become terrified. Me and my sister also did something else we watched a movie together. It was a nice night and all we did was laugh but not to loud since it was night. I enjoyed it much and also the moments i got to share with the people i love. So in the end  my break was boring but these moments made them unforgettable.mnb.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment