Friday, November 18, 2016

“ Manners maketh man.” William wykeham
This quote by Mr. Wykeham reminds me of the way my parents raised me. They would always teach me the importance of showing good manners and how to speak properly. To me i think manners make you look more professional and nowadays you can rarely find people with manners. We have forgotten the importance of being polite and showing respect. Just the other day i asked this lady if could open the door for me ,i’m a bit shy so i sort of whispered it. She told me what’s the magic word and i thought she was playing. For a few seconds i stood there shock and then i said please and she opened the door. Saying please is a good manner one must learn. That day made me realize that as long as you be polite you can go a long way. Manners help us be friendly and civil people...haven’t you ever wonder why when you sometimes say thank you the other person doesn’t respond to you, doesn't that feel horrible. Without manners we can tend to be really rude and if you're rude people tend not to like you. And then you feel like the whole world is against you but in reality you bought yourself upon this.So remember always be polite and set that example you’ll suprise yourself and others around. Manners are great so express them.

manners.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment