Thursday, May 11, 2017

The most important thing you will ever have is good values.” Dennis Prager
What this means to me is things come and go and the only thing that truly stays is who you are. Nobody can change you, only you can change if you want to change. I say this because we make the choices we want and that determines our future which shapes us, depending on how we view it. This made me think of how we should value things like who we are, things we have, and the things that we have done. An example of this would be happiness we should learn how to value every moment of it for it is precious. Sometimes it won’t stay and it happen, because that’s just life. I think that the true meaning of this quote is that it’s not just your good values that are important but what you value. It’s like the quote follow your heart because that’s what makes you happy. In this case it’s stick with your values because it represents you. Your values voice you and what you like and believe. In  conclusion because of this quote I have learned not to let anyone change what i think on my values because that a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment