Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day weekend
During my memorial day weekend I tried many new things. I went to Ihop for the first time and the food was pretty good. I also went to Albert’s for the first time. I spend some quality time with my family. We went to my sister’s friends birthday party and it was nice to get  out and be a child again. I got a candy bag and ate some cake. I also went shopping for some things that I need for my trip. I didn’t do homework in till yesterday and it was nice sleeping in. My niece Caroline came to visit and it was nice to hold her in my arms. I made some decorations and arrangements for my room. My friend also came over. We talked about how things were going, for example school. We played speed until she left. I had so much fun.Overall it was just good to have a break before the last two weeks of school. It gave me time to reflect and to regain my energy. Now i’m excited to finish strong and shine bright like a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment