Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer Vacation Plans

I chose to write about this topic because I’ve been wondering what I want to do this summer. It’s important for me to be as productive as possible. My plans will consist somewhere between becoming more fit, getting a little education, and most importantly having fun. I’m so excited for this summer because it’s a break that I really have been waiting for. I’m going to celebrate my 15 with my family in mexico and well, I have 11 days to pull it off. This tradition consist of a girl becoming a woman and how she’s entering a new phase. She gets godparents for almost everything and this tradition is also very symbolic. It’s suppose to be magical and one day to remember. I also plan to attend a summer camp after that or attend college classes. I want to do this to have some education but not a lot. I have researched some places where I can take college classes and ELAC seems like a good option. I’m going to try to talk to my counselor to establish this. 1 more week of school and I plan to give it my all and finish strong.
Image result for quinceanera clip art

No comments:

Post a Comment