Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class evaluation:

Somethings that I liked about this class were the life lessons we would receive about the choices that we have and what we can do for others. It was like not only were we learning computer skills but we were learning skills that will help us in life. These skills have taught  me how to cope with negative pressure and has showed me that there are things that you can do other than the wrong. I also liked the projects that we would do in this class. It was very fun to interact with other people and discuss with them on their point of view on the topic. The topics would vary from homecoming to valentine’s day. Not only did i learn new things about these holidays but they would excite me more for that day. One very valuable lesson that i learn was about forgiveness. How you must forgive the people that have hurt you in order to heal. I now enforce that lesson to my life by forgiving those people that have hurt me. Lastly this year I have heard the term Choose the Right a lot of times. And it just a reminder of how you should behave and I think that making the commitment to choose the right has changed me as a person.

There was not really much things that I didn’t like about this class except for maybe this one thing. Throughout the year we did success statements and I would have love if there were more by girls. In other words we did write about what women had to say but it was only twice this whole year. I’m not saying that what the men had to say wasn’t good but I would have like more diversity in the success statements. Other than that this class was great.

Some things that can be done to improve this class would be probaBly having an agenda somewhere in the room telling the students what they are going to do just so that they are aware. Maybe giving small reminders like don’t forget to bring your goal’s journal next class or something like that. Other than that this class doesn’t need improvements.

A highlight for me in this class was that I got to express myself every once in awhile with the assignments. Like when we got to choose what we wanted to write about. Or when we had a chance to look up a career of our choice. Also being complimented by the teacher. It was also nice that everytime when i came in here I was greeted with a big smile by the teacher.

I think that over this school year I tried my best in the work that I did. When I do an assignment I always put in all my effort into doing it. Somethings that I needed to work on during this school year was always having my goals journal and taking care of my CTR class. I lost 1 and I gave 1 away to someone who needed to know what choose the right meant. So i think that I did a good deed there but losing it was like choosing the wrong. I really regret losing it but I was honest about it and I got a new one.

Yes i do read my goals journal everyday for at least 10 minutes or more. I just don’t have a specific time of when I read it. Sometimes I read it before I go to bed or sometimes when I come home from school. I just like seeing the things that I have accomplished over the year and I feel so proud of myself.


Yes I’m committed to being a ctr person because I have learned that choosing the right brings you good things. Not only that but it makes the person feel good about themselves.I also learned that when you choose the right you can bring peace to yourself then to the people around you and so forth. Until you eventually have world peace and this is something that I’m working for. I believe that it’s possible and believing and trying are the first steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment