Monday, August 29, 2016

"decisions determine destiny'' Thomas S. Monson

To me this quote tells me that it all starts with a decision, a choice and whatever you choose will determine your future or destiny. Lets say if you make a wrong decision and you don't correct yourself your future may be affected by that one decision. So i guess the thing that's best for us is to make the right decisions so that our future may be as bright as our choices. This quote is really helpful to me because it's like a reminder that we should always think before we make a decision. Before you make you next big decision you have to stop for a moment and think about it. Ask yourself is this what you  truly want to do or are you just doing just because. I'm not telling you to overthink the situation because sometimes overthinking a problem can make it worse. I'm just suggesting  that you think about it once and actually spend some time on that thought. I'm saying this because you may never know what that one decision can do your destiny. Remember this "decisions determine destiny."Thomas S. Monson.

Example: If i were to make the decision to not do my homework then in the end i'll end up failing my class. so by making that decision i determine my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment